February 8, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Mickey's Sunny Day at the Beach


This has become one of my favorite spots inside Disney California Adventure. It is the culmination of all the boardwalk attractions that surrounds this spot that probably gets me the most, and the fact that it is in itself pretty secluded from the main midway. Oh, and that amazing long beach grass really is the icing on the cake isn't it? You may be wondering why this picture looks so familiar. Well, it's because I have taken it before! It is very reminiscent of Mickey's Gloomy Day at the Beach. The sun opened up a few weeks back, and I couldn't resist to head to my favorite spot. A little cliché yes, but sometimes in photography you have to wrestle in the mud with cliché for a while until you really get what you want out of it. And then after a few rounds, cliché taps out and you find yourself to be a little more refined, a little more resilient, and to have progressed far more than you had ever thought. Take that cliché!

Disney California Adventure - Mickey's Fun Wheel
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On February 9, 2012 at 7:35 AM , Connie Moreno said...

GORGEOUS...

 
On February 12, 2012 at 2:57 AM , lucky logan said...

I love it! This is one of the best angles I've seen of the ferris wheel. Beautiful work!

 
On February 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM , Anonymous said...

what settings did you use?