March 13, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Main Street Photo Supply Company


The long rows of signs that label the shops on Main Street always catch my eye. I like the variety and chaos of the facade. At least from this angle it always looks cram packed with merchants! The Main Street Photo Supply Company entrance is definitely one of my favorite parts of Main Street. One quiet morning I happened to look back while coming into Main Street, and saw the brilliant light shinning through the trees. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures in hopes of catching that quiet morning atmosphere.

Disneyland - Main Street USA
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On March 14, 2012 at 10:55 AM , Anonymous said...

Just a little splash of light really set this photo off. Love it.

 
On March 14, 2012 at 2:21 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Yes! Exactly my thoughts! Thanks!

 
On March 14, 2012 at 7:29 PM , Terry said...

I love the way your photos make the places that sometimes get rushed past so wonderfully noticible. I now have a list of "must take time to see and appreciate" places. It's so much fun to look at the pictures and think Wow....I never noticed that!