March 20, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Sunset Over Adventureland


Daylight slowly starts to fade away in Disneyland. The clouds give one last glow of color and the Happiest Place on Earth turns into an adventure into the darkness. The entrance to Adventureland has always fascinated me. It's torches provide enough light for a patient wait in the Dole Whip line, but are adequate enough to entice your curiosity to further you into the jungle. It's surround by massive amounts of foliage, enough to give this desert rat a run for his money, and last but not least, it is the gateway to one of the best attractions in Disneyland, The World Famous Jungle Cruise. Need I say more?

Disneyland - Adventureland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On March 21, 2012 at 6:33 AM , Daveland said...

Hands down the best Adventureland entrance photo I have ever seen.

 
On March 21, 2012 at 6:09 PM , John D said...

Love your work, I got to ask. Do you take a tripod in the parks or are you doing this shooting in raw mode. New to HDR and I don't feel as comfortable with a tripod. If your not doing raw are you doing a 3 or 5 step raw shooting?

 
On March 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM , Elaine said...

Was this taken on Saturday when it rained all day? What a miserable day. I thought surely it would scare you away from bringing your expensive equipment and risking ruin. I'm sorry I didn't run into you guys out there shooting.