March 21, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Garden View at The Hollywood Tower Hotel


I'm ashamed to say that I don't spend anywhere near enough time in a Bug's Land. Not only are there some great attractions, but the colors, textures and especially the bug's eye view make this land special and unique. I don't think it's a stretch to say that it is widely under appreciated. I guess it's tough to be a Bug's Land... I recently learned that a Bug's Land is actually intended to be the lawn of The Hollywood Tower Hotel. That's an amazing detail, right? It completely altered my perspective with a renewed sense of wonder and having that understanding led to what you see in the picture below. I hope you enjoy!

Garden View at The Hollywood Tower Hotel
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comment (1)

On March 21, 2012 at 11:31 PM , MousePrincess said...

Love it! This is awesome! Love your photos and the perspective.

Have you, by chance, photographed the 4-leaf clover in Bug's Land?