March 30, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - When Main Street Begins to Shine


Disneyland offers an amazing assortment of art, architecture, themes, and styles, but none of them are quite like being able to stroll down the turn of the 20th century. Main Street U.S.A. is heart-warming to say the least, but when it begins to shine during twilight, that feeling of being in a small, quaint, mid-western town really hits home. I always enjoy being in Main Street during this time. Watching all the lights begin to glow against the night sky inspires me to dream. Yes my friends, that's really all it takes for me to get going, a few sparkly lights, and some imagination. Okay, and a nice latte. There I said it.

Disneyland - Main Street USA
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On April 2, 2012 at 3:46 PM , Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. This is absolutely breathtaking!