April 27, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Rollin' Thunder


It's always exciting to see the faces and reactions of those coming around the corners of Big Thunder Mountain. Everyone always seems to be having a great time. It reminds me of my first ride on Big Thunder Mountain when I balled my eyes out around every corner. I screamed and whined pretty much the whole ride. I do admit, at five years old, I may have been a little too young to ride Big Thunder Mountain. I mean, what kind of parents allow there kid to board a run away mine train?

Disneyland - Big Thunder Mountain
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On April 28, 2012 at 8:04 PM , Theresa said...

My first trip to WDW was at age 5, and one of the things I remember most about that trip was LOVING Big Thunder Mountain. It's still in my top 3 rides at Disney.

 
On April 29, 2012 at 9:16 PM , Jen F. said...

Always been my favorite! I must say that the best seats on the train are the ones near the back. Just had the pleasure of riding this on Friday and can't wait till next time! Maybe I can squeeze a trip in this week.... :D