April 26, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Headed for Adventure


There's nothing like getting on a boat and heading off into the jungle for an adventure, where danger waits around every turn, with the possibility of angry, angry hippos, headhunters and a few bad jokes along the way. Adventureland finds its magic in the depth of its immersive jungle environment. It offers, perhaps, the greatest contrast from the nearby, outside world. There's rarely a time that we're not up for a ride down the exotic rivers of The World Famous Jungle Cruise. We even bring scissors with us just to cut in line!


Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (3)

On April 26, 2012 at 9:30 PM , erikafabulous said...

This is stunning. Thank you so much for bringing the delicious magic of Disneyland to my world daily.

 
On April 27, 2012 at 8:44 AM , Unknown said...

Fantastic! I love the atmosphere captured in this shot.

 
On April 27, 2012 at 9:43 PM , Daveland said...

Now I wish I'd taken a Jungle Cruise on my last trip! This is one of my favorite parts of this attraction, Michaela - nice capture!