April 5, 2012

Daily Photo Tour -A Wish and a Dream


It's always an adventure being at Disneyland when it rains and on this day we experienced a somewhat rare occurrence for stormy days. The clouds began to break just in time for sunset and they filled with colors of yellow, pink and purple with patches of blue sky just barely peaking through. We were hanging around Sleeping Beauty Castle when this happened and I saw an angle I hadn't noticed before. The pathway of Snow White's Bridge leading to fantasyland with the Castle providing a beautiful backdrop. I especially love the way the rain brought out the rich hues of Snow White's Bridge and it's one of my favorite elements in this photo.

Sleeping Beauty Castle and Snow White's Bridge after a storm, Fantasyland
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (3)

On April 5, 2012 at 8:05 PM , Paigey The Vintage Dame said...

I feel like this is how every little girl pictures Disneyland, I love this!(:

 
On April 6, 2012 at 6:08 AM , Anonymous said...

My wife found this angle years ago and you've captured it beautifully.

 
On April 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM , Heather Dixon said...

yowza!