June 22, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Gettin' Cozy on Route 66


Route 66 has been my route home for the past 19 years now. I've never felt more at home in California Adventure than I do now. The sun had finally set. Matthew, Michaela and I were smack dab in the middle of Cars Land. The moment had finally come. It was time for the neon to turn on. I don't want to spoil the surprise for you, but let's just say it was one of the most magical moments I've had in a Disney park. Ever. But, that is coming from a guy who loves the movie Cars. After this amazing moment happened I turned around and noticed a striking light blue hue over the horizon. It is truly mind blowing to explain how much this closely resembles the desert I live in. I set up and took a few shots of the Cozy Cone Motel. For a moment, I forgot I was in a theme park. I felt like I was standing on Route 66.


Cars Land - Cozy Cone Motel
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (0)