June 24, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - A Junkyard Jamboree


I was not expecting to love Mater's Junkyard Jamboree half as much as I did. Fortunately for us, a good friend gave us the tip of all three sitting together. Let me tell you, those little tractor's can sure dance. I have no idea how the Imagineers did it, but you swing back and forth all over the junkyard, transferring partners and trying to keep your laugh at a tolerable volume for the people brave enough to ride with you. Or at least with me. When we were making our way out of Cars Land for the evening, I noticed the tractors finally at rest from a long, joyful day.


A Junkyard Jamboree in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure at night
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comment (1)

On June 24, 2012 at 7:18 PM , Tiffany Desgroseilliers said...

Love this one! It looks like a drawing!