June 5, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - A Golden Future


I've learned over the past two years that becoming, and staying inspired actually takes work. I've also learned that any goal I have is only going to come to fruition if I stay inspired. For some reason, its just the way my brain seems to work. So to finish anything, I have to stay inspired. And you know what inspires me? Sunsets! And random trips to the mountains to take pictures! And of course, Disneyland! For me, keeping a golden future involves staying inspired, and looking towards the things that keep me there. What inspires you?

Disneyland - Tomorrowland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On June 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM , AMuckent said...

These photos sure inspire me, but without a doubt Walt Disney himself is a great source of optimism.

 
On September 4, 2012 at 7:10 AM , Amanda said...

I have this picture as the background on my laptop, and it is the best thing to see when I open my computer; especially when I feel like I've been inside and working all day. This picture instantly transports me to Disneyland and makes me feel refreshed and renewed!