June 6, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Midnight at the Mad Hatter


Very late one evening I was hanging out by Monstro and enjoying the Storybook Land Canal boats passing through. I looked up, searching for Michaela, to notice that Fantasyland was almost empty. Across the way, the vacant Mad Hatter still had its doors open. The light from inside and the light from the lantern in front splashed across the ground, unspoiled by passersby. I was taken by yet another peaceful moment at the Park, all to myself.

Midnight at the Mad Hatter shop in Fantasyland at Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (4)

On June 7, 2012 at 10:30 AM , Unknown said...

That is a fantastic scene!

 
On June 7, 2012 at 3:49 PM , dlpr said...

nice shot

 
On June 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM , Terry said...

Sometimes I overlook how wonderfully whimsical the bulidings in Fantasyland are until I see your pictures. Disney's attention to detail makes it all so magical. Thanks for sharing your great photos! They remind us all to slow down and pay more attention to all there is to see.

 
On June 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Daveland said...

I must have been on Mr. Toad while you were shooting this one! Nice job, Matt!