June 1, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - A Quiet Night Hike

I've only really taken a hike at night a few times in my entire life. I prefer to hike during the day. There is less of a risk falling off steep mountain slopes or becoming fully engulfed in a river's rage. At least I think so? It is a pretty stunning sight to walk the heights of a mountain during a full moon. The entire wilderness is dimly lit in a spectacular illumination. It is scenes like this that remind me of the many adventures I've encountered without a well lit bridge offering me safe travels across a ravenous river. Thank you Disney.

Disney California Adventure - Grizzly Pass
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On June 2, 2012 at 8:39 AM , Terry said...

Great picture Kevin! Your shot captures the colors and detail so beautifully. The glowing lights on the bridge look so warm, inviting and welcoming. Hope I can catch it like this the next time I'm there. Thanks