July 3, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - It Just Don't Get Better Than This


Well shoot! The title pretty much sums Cars Land for me. In the few days I've had at DCA to spend there, I have barely been able to pull myself away from Radiator Springs. Somehow it kind of just encompasses the best of everything for me. When you're enjoying a sunset in Ornament Valley and Tow Mater drives up to join you, it's the kind of special moment that turns into a cherished memory.

It Just Don't Get Better Than This - Tow Mater entering Cars Land by Radiator Springs Racers rock work at Sunset
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (6)

On July 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM , Scott said...

For a split second there I thought Mater was on the track to RSR and was thinking, "Is there anything that TDD can't do?!"

Nice work, as always.

-- Scott

 
On July 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM , Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous shot of the rock formations with the sun shining through. The colors and textures are fabulous and Mater is just icing on the cake. I would hope this would bring a smile even to JL!! Another great job.
I also have a hard time pulling myself away from Radiator Springs. I just want to hang out there all day and night and I hate to leave. And - when I do leave, I can not wait to get back. Cars Land is my new HAPPY Addiction ;)

 
On July 3, 2012 at 10:58 PM , MousePrincess said...

How did you manage to get this shot? There are always so many people around as the different cars are brought in, especially cast members leading and following!

Love, love, love this!

 
On July 4, 2012 at 7:52 AM , Kasey said...

I absolutely LOVE this! You folks take the most amazing pictures. Words can't thank you enough for sharing them with us! So grateful that even though I can't be there I can glimpse the magic through your eyes. You have an amazing ability to show Disney the way Disney should be shown. There is magic at Disney and it completely comes through in your photos. Thank you again!

 
On July 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM , Charla said...

Wow! Just WOW! You never cease to amaze me.

 
On July 5, 2012 at 2:13 PM , Daveland said...

The only thing missing is your trademark bird! Beautiful photo!