July 16, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Library of Enchantment


It's funny how one seemingly insignificant experience can trigger some of your most treasured memories. As I walked into the Beast's Library one afternoon, I was flooded with memories of my last family vacation, my sister and I exploring our way though the Sorcerer's Workshop, jumping from one interactive exhibit to another, laughing the whole time. It was just before I was set to depart to Australia for college and it was meant to be our last hurrah before everything changed, and it was. Since then, my family has moved away and we're unable to visit as often as we'd like. It can be difficult at times and I miss them terribly, but I'm grateful for the incredible moments we've had together and the memories that find me when I least expect it.

Beast's Library at the Sorcerer's Workshop in Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (0)