July 17, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - The Disneyland Hub After Closing


I love the Hub. It's true, it is my favorite of all places in Disneyland. I could sit there all day and people watch, Walt watch, and catch a few glances at Mickey too. The Hub is the central area that unites the lands of the park, and Walt Disney was one of the first to utilize such a design. For me, it seems that all the energy in the park meets at this one place. The only thing I need is a popcorn, a Coca Cola, and an empty bench. Okay, and maybe a camera and a tripod.

Disneyland - Statue
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (5)

On July 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM , Terry said...

WOW!!!! So beautiful. Even better than your last. I love this one. I think they should call it "The Heart" instead of The Hub. Thanks again for sharing the magic.

 
On July 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM , Unknown said...

How do you get such unprecedented access? I'd love to come shoot with you three. Do you ever take on fellow Disney potogs?

 
On July 17, 2012 at 11:26 PM , Anonymous said...

What time do you guys take these pictures at?

 
On July 18, 2012 at 11:49 PM , Unknown said...

Camera/lens stats? Or is that asking to reveal too much of the "magic"?

 
On January 3, 2013 at 4:07 PM , Unknown said...

I am new pretty new to this site. I LOVE it! I am a former Disneyland cast member and you and the other tour guides really do an amazing job at capturing the magic! I love all three of you guys as photographers but it is your blog posts that I most look forward to Kevin. You have a tendency to capture more of the unnoticed details that I learned to love most about Disneyland. I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you three do! You make one former Disney cast member miss her home away from home a little less because your pictures transform me there!