July 18, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Dark Chamber of the Evil Queen


Tales there be a plenty in this cursed place and they aren't for the faint of heart. This chamber belongs to an evil queen who knows not mercy or love. What she does know is how to take a perfectly good piece of fruit and make it rotten, a talent perhaps not all that uncommon.

This spot is one of those at Disneyland that I always wish I could linger at a little longer, not because I enjoy standing in line but because I love to get as immersed as I can in all of the rich detail. As much as I love the stories found on the rides, I also enjoy discovering the ones that precede them.


Dark Chamber of the Evil Queen - inside the queue for Snow White's Scary Adventure in Fantasyland at Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comment (1)

On July 19, 2012 at 6:57 PM , Cory Gross said...

This is one of those things that makes me wonder why people have a pathological need to throw pocket change into stuff. I have no idea what wold prompt people to toss it in here, but they always do. It almost makes me want to set up a small wishing well on the sidewalk outside my building just to see how much I can bankroll at the end of the day.