July 22, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Relaxing by a Grand Fire


I have a lot of memories at the Grand Californian. My family stayed there a couple of times for the holidays and my sister and I spent a lot of time in front of this fireplace. With the Christmas tree all lit up and holiday music filling the air, it's one of my favorite memories. We may only be a little more than halfway to Christmas, but every time I see this fireplace it warms me from the inside.

The fireplace in the Grand Californian Hotel at the Disneyland Resort
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (2)

On July 22, 2012 at 10:37 PM , Terry said...

I love this spot. It's like a place of refuge..a place to unwind and reflect on the magic of the day. Your picture is beautiful. The glow of the warm lighting and fire, one can almost feel the warmth and hear the crackling. We'll be staying there again in November. I think that rocking chair is waiting for me.

 
On July 23, 2012 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous said...

Nice catch Michaela. Have you ever been to the other side? If you go outside there is an outdoor portion too.

KCmike