July 20, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Resting on the River


The Tranquility of Rivers of America during sun down is one of the most peaceful places in Disneyland. The Sailing Ship Columbia just really gives it the wow factor for me. This ship is so grand. If I could, I'd build a replica, and sail to Glacier Bay National Park... By the end of summer... Okay at some point (in an epic sailing ship or not)I'm getting to a national park before the end of summer. Maybe it will just be a 3 day rental car to Yosemite! Either way, I'm looking forward to more majestic and peaceful scenes like this.

Disneyland - Sailing Ship Columbia
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On August 14, 2012 at 11:03 PM , Evie Poythress said...

This is breathtaking!! Do you offer any way to purchase a high-rez printable copy of any of your pictures?