August 13, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Looking Westward


Trips to Disneyland as a child were few and far between for me. I imagine living in Sonoma County had something to do with it. I had been to Disneyland maybe five times before moving to Southern California and there are a handful of things that I remember most about those trips. The Main Street Electrical Parade, getting autographs from every character I spotted in my awesome, official, Disney autograph book, and this indian chief. Maybe it was the rifle, the amazing headdress or my secret desire to run around wearing such a headdress myself. Whatever it was, I couldn't wait to get my photo taken with him.

Indian Chief in front of Westward Ho Trading Co in Frontierland - Disneyland
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comment (1)

On August 14, 2012 at 2:58 PM , Drew said...

We love this guy. We call him Phillip (Charles lives on Main Street).