September 17, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - The Carthay Tower


One of the things I love most when we're at the park shooting is finding unexpected angles. I saw this angle one evening while we were headed out of Cars Land. I was saying something to Matt completely irrelevant to photography when I glanced at Mater's Junkyard Jamboree and saw the Carthay tower just peaking out from behind the twinkle lights. In my excitement, I ran over without so much as a word and quickly set up to grab this.

The Carthay Restaurant at night in Disney California Adventure
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (2)

On September 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM , Charla said...

Absolutely beautiful! You have an amazing eye and enormous talent. I'm just so thankful that you share it with all of the rest of us.

 
On October 9, 2012 at 9:08 AM , Anonymous said...

Charla, thank you!!