September 21, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - The Night Mill


I've always been fascinated with this little mill. I'm not exactly sure why. I've kinda always wanted to live in small little cottage in the middle of the forest. And, if I ever did, it would have to have a mill right? And, I'm pretty sure that it would look exactly like this one from Splash Mountain. Wow. I have a fantasy about living in a cottage in the middle of the forest, with an attached mill. Either I have taken a gander at one too many Thomas Kinkade paintings, or I've just been single way too long. I think we all know the answer to that question. Dang it...


Photo by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On September 22, 2012 at 5:44 AM , Daveland said...

Kevin - Very cool photo! I love how the blurring motion of the wheel makes it look like something out of Tron!