October 18, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Main Street Fire Hydrant


I've never noticed this fire hydrant. One day while standing in town square near the flag pole, I couldn't help but notice the amazing flowers surrounding the red monument. I don't think there are fire hydrants anywhere else on the planet that look this good. Or this red for that matter! It's always the little details of the park that seem to amaze me. The things I've never noticed before, even after visiting the park so many times. I don't think I will ever find all the details. Somehow, I kinda like that.

Disneyland - Main Street U.S.A.
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On November 8, 2012 at 8:52 AM , Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Now you have a new project! Find and photo-document all the fire hydrants in DL! Hmm, what a great idea! You're welcome. ;)