February 16, 2013

Daily Photo Tour - Enthroned in the Jungle


As some of you may have noticed, we've been a little sparse with our posting lately. We promise it's with good reason. We've been working very hard and diligently on other things the past few months and it will very shortly make up for the lost photos these past few weeks. Until then, we truly appreciate your continued support and encouragement. It gives us strength to continue working as hard as we do. Now for tonight's post, we take you through the jungle to find some lost ruins.

Enthroned in the Jungle - Jungle Cruise Elephant Idol
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (5)

On February 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM , Terry said...

Good to see you back! This is such a fun picture. I love the way you caught the contrast of shadows and sunlight on one of my favorite rides. I seem to say "one of my favorite rides" pretty often. It's Disneyland! What more can I say?

 
On February 16, 2013 at 10:32 PM , Anonymous said...

I have received so much enjoyment from your photos and stories over the years. I often use one of your pix as my computer wallpaper and it gives me a happy every time. Thanks for all your efforts...they are appreciated.

 
On February 17, 2013 at 6:56 AM , Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post Michaela, the Fam and I will be pulling out of this, what feels like perma winter in Salt Lake in 8 days
And that particular jungle will be our first stop. I sure do love you three amigos photos and perspective.
Maybe we'll se ya there, thanks....

 
On February 18, 2013 at 7:45 PM , debbie said...

22 days and we will be disnyland bound, I love your pictures and comments..thank you for all your work (labor of love) disneyland means so much to me, memories, loved ones, and happiness. can't wait to be there again...

 
On February 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM , Kel said...

I live 35 minutes from Disneyland now, and still come back to TDD for these pictures and add them into the desktop wall paper cycle. Great job capturing the magic!