May 7, 2013


Daily Photo Tour - A Walk in the Park


This was the best day I have ever had at the Disneyland Resort. It was one of those moments in life you never expect to have the opportunity to have, but somehow it manifests itself. For me, this picture encompasses the essence of that day. We had the amazing opportunity to spend the entire day at the park with Disney Imagineer Dave Durham. It really was one of those moments I had to stop and ask myself if it was really happening.

Dave is one of those people you really look up to, technically, professionally, and especially as a mentor. He really is the full package. You just get a sense that he goes into work every day truly loving what he does. He has such a passion for his work that it just bursts forth from his character. To be able to walk through Disneyland and California Adventure with an Imagineer was a surreal experience, one I will never forget.

A Walk in the Park

Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On May 8, 2013 at 6:54 AM , Lynne Petty said...

I can't even imagine what an honor that must have been. What a wonderful day !

 
On May 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM , Joey James said...

That would be incredible. Totally jealous. Really nice shot, lots to see.

 
On May 9, 2013 at 6:19 AM , Carissa Rupe said...

I can only imagine what that would be like! You are so blessed to have had an opportunity like that! I wish I could hear more about this experience and how you were able to get this magical day at Disneyland!