May 24, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - The Temple


Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye by far is one of the best themed attractions ever. Yes, I said it, ever. I mean c'mon, the queue line is practically a ride in itself! And in those first early months it was a good thing because wait times could range anywhere from 2-4 hours! Thank you Disney for queue line special effects! Can you imagine those first few people who had no idea about the collapsing pole? Oh to be the first. But still, after 15 years "Indy" is still going strong. I have never had a ride that was the same as a previous one. So I guess Disney is holding up there end of the bargain. It is a great experience to be able to enter all three different chambers on a single day. Purple, in my opinion is the most intense. Nevertheless, I am still excited every time I get into one of those overclocked out of control cross between a Chevy suburban and a Jeep Grand Cherokee enhanced motion vehicles.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye in Adventureland, DisneylandPhoto by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On November 21, 2011 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see my ladders are staying in place for our Friday night temple climbing classes. Rusty