June 27, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Indy's Cargo


If Disneyland could put more theming into their rides and attractions, they would be real. This picture was taken near the end of the exit of Indiana Jones, across from the famous jeep. Something I had never noticed before. It's actually a great little section of theming that draws you into the Jungle Cruise. This is gonna sound weird, but I love foliage. Anything green draws my attention immediately. Although, that is mostly due to living in the desert for 17 years. I can't go to Disneyland without seeing something new that I have never seen. Every trip is unique in it's own way. This used to boggle my mind. How can I go to the same place once a week, and have it not get old? Detail. There is something new around every corner no matter how many times you've been to Disneyland. You just have to be open to finding it!

Cargo by the exit to Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye ride in Adventureland, DisneylandPhoto by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On June 28, 2010 at 2:24 PM , nit said...

Great picture! I was wondering though, what kind of camera/lens do you have?

 
On June 28, 2010 at 8:35 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Thank you! I use a Nikon D90, and this was shot with the 18-105mm.