August 11, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrowland


There's a great big beautiful Tomorrowland, illuminating the end of every day at Disneyland. The vibrant neon lights of this land are my favorite reason to visit at night time. For me, it's the time when Tomorrowland really comes to life. Innoventions was roped off by the time I took this shot, so I had to set my tripod on a ledge and take the shot a couple of feet overhead. The bright light in the sky above Space Mountain is coming from World of Color, which also does a pretty good job of illuminating nights at the Disneyland Resort.

Innoventions lit up at night at DisneylandPhoto by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On August 11, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Anonymous said...

Love this picture and the wordage! I instantly starting singing the song in my head- LOL. I love the lights and how the sky kind of has that sci-fi feel to it, which fits in perfectly for Tomorrowland! Nice job!!

 
On May 30, 2012 at 2:55 AM , Sarah said...

You took a great shot!
I love the picture and now visiting this place is on my bucket list. I've never been to Disneyland before and it breaks my heart.