November 12, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Fortune Red's Treasure


Avast! If ye be after the keys to unlock yer future, Fortune Red of New Orleans Square will point ye in the right, proper direction. But be warned me hearty, Fortune Red be a buccaneer who don't take kindly to a squiffy or a scallywag. It'll cost ye two doubloons fer his consultation, savvy? After that, it be up to ye what ye do with the booty. So keep a weather eye, or it could be Davy Jone's locker for ye!

Fortune Red in New Orleans Square, DisneylandPhoto by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On November 12, 2010 at 4:51 PM , Unknown said...

I didn't know this scurvy dog was in these parts. I guess I'll have to look closer when I'm there the next time. Cool photo.

 
On November 15, 2010 at 10:17 AM , Matthew Hansen said...

Thanks Delvin. You should definitely check him out! He's in his own nook next to the Pieces of Eight store outside the exit to Pirates of the Caribbean.