March 27, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Fig Newtons


I'm sure Indiana Jones became quite hungry at some point during his expeditions (some of you already know where I'm going with this) and what else would he snack on besides some lovely Fig Newtons? Oh yes. What else would he eat to squash his craving of chewy fruit, and cookie goodness? I mean, the guy's got it hard in there. All day and all night holding back large tomb doors, and saving tourists from gigantic rolling balls. He's definitely working up an appetite and probably very thankful his friends packed some Figs along the way. I wish my friends would pack me some fig newtons. (Hint Hint...)

Disneyland - Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On March 28, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Kelly Anderson said...

You guys are making me homesick for Indy! (By the way, if you ever take a picture with some of the code in it, I'll translate for you!)

Perfect picture, as always!

 
On March 28, 2011 at 8:29 AM , Kevin Crone said...

Really? You can translate. Hmmmmm. You must work for AT&T then. ;) Thanks!