June 23, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Anyone Can Cook


It seems as though the window displays of the Disneyland Emporium go unnoticed a lot of the time and I have to admit that I have walked by them on many occasions without so much as a sideways glance. It wasn't until I was standing next to Kevin as he was taking a shot of the Magic Shop that I really took a moment to look inside this window. I was happy to find one of my favorite scenes from Ratatouille. I knew it would be a difficult shot given all the movement, but I thought I'd give it a go.

Ratatouille window display on Main Street, Disneyland
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (4)

On June 23, 2011 at 7:04 PM , KitschyStitches said...

I absolutely love all the window displays on MainStreet. When we were there in October several of the shops windows were themed for Halloween, they were just magical. I would love to see more of your pictures of them

 
On June 23, 2011 at 9:13 PM , Jennie said...

So cute.

 
On June 24, 2011 at 4:38 AM , Anonymous said...

MICHAELA:

The best one that I remember was at WALT DISNEY WORLD (EMPORIUM) I DO HAVE SOME PHOTOS OF THAT IN MY PHOTO ALBUMS in the winter seen I was there for XMAS 1988-1989 wow the seen of MICKEY XMAS CAROL was just super hope to see lots more of those window shouts THANK YOU FOR SHARING

ANDRE R MICKEY LAMBERT (FACEBOOK)

 
On June 25, 2011 at 3:55 PM , Anonymous said...

KitschyStitches, I will have to make a point of checking these windows out come Halloween. Thanks!

Thank you Jennie.

Andre, I would have loved to have seen the Mickey Christmas Carol winter scene, so cool. We'll have to pay more attention to these windows. Thank you!