June 22, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Monorail at the Tomorrowland Station


The Monorail is one of the coolest looking things at the Disneyland Resort. I always imagine it should travel much faster like a bullet train, with its sleek, aerodynamic curves. I'm certainly not complaining, however. I would never want to rush the many unique views you get of the Disneyland Resort while riding the Monorail. A lot of times I wish it would go slower so I could spend more time enjoying its perspective. Either that or I wish someone would let me honk the horn. No request is too extreme, right?


Monorail at the Tomorrowland Station in Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (3)

On June 23, 2011 at 1:54 AM , Anonymous said...

Right, you should go for it ;) And by the way, great photo!

Christian

 
On June 23, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

Haha! Maybe I will! Thanks Christian. :)

 
On June 23, 2011 at 10:56 PM , Disneyland Obsession said...

I agree the Monorail is pretty cool. My daughter and I rode up in the engine once, great fun.
Keep up the greatwork love your photos!