June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all of you wonderful dads out there. Dads can be such an inspiration, even if they aren't trying to be. As a child, there were a few things that really stuck with me about my dad. One was how hard he worked. Another was watching him play guitar. Another still was watching his excitement over cameras and photography. I knew it was something special when I got to hold one of his cameras and inspiration to capture photos of my own rooted itself deep within. It was something that I lost sight of for quite some time, but obviously rediscovered. Thank you dad for inspiring a passion, even if you didn't mean to.

Daily Photo Tour - A Magical Welcome


This picture of the lobby to the Disneyland Hotel was taken by my dad. He uses a Canon 7D which is a pretty awesome camera. He gave me his set of bracketed pictures to edit and post here if I wanted. I thought it would be appropriate to present today. So without further ado, I present you with the Disneyland Hotel's magical welcome, featuring WED Enterprises concept art of Sleeping Beauty Castle.


Lobby to the Disneyland Hotel featuring concept art of Sleeping Beauty Castle
Photo by Matthew Hansen & his dad

Comments (2)

On June 20, 2011 at 3:23 AM , Anonymous said...

Superb too bad I miss that photo when I was there in 1995 oh well I have now a fantastic one from you thank you so much...............

ANDRE R MICKEY LAMBERT (FACEBOOK)

 
On June 21, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Matthew Hansen said...

Thank you Andre! You are too kind! :)