June 29, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - A Quiet Night on the Town


This particular night was one of my favorite nights we've spent 'closing' the park. As I was getting ready to take this shot, a swing dance couple came jiving down Main Street. They almost came into my frame before their friend warned them to watch out for my shot. I often think back and wish that they would've kept dancing right through. I don't usually wish for these things, it is actually quite the opposite, but oh how glorious it would be to catch them swinging in sheer bliss down Main Street. As unfortunate as it was that it turned out this way, I am quite determined to capture this little bit of Disney magic next time. Until then, I present to you a quiet night on the town.

Disney Clothiers at night on Main Street, Disneyland
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (3)

On July 1, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Anonymous said...

The more times I view this picture, the more I love it. I feel like it is just calling me to be there. I like that I can see the tri-cycle that you had photographed in an earlier post as well. This is just beautiful!

 
On July 4, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

 
On October 11, 2011 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous said...

Next time you see us dancing, come up to us and let us know... We'll gladly pose or dance through your shot if you like!