August 18, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - True Rewards Await


The Indiana Jones Ride queue is one of my favorites. The detail is amazing and I can't help but feel the urge to skip through the exit after our wild ride through the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. It is also one of my favorite queues to shoot. The colors and textures are amazing, but also the light peering through the cracks and holes in the ceiling give it the perfect ambiance. I can't express enough how much I appreciate all the detail the Imagineers put into everything at Disneyland. Each thing has its place and purpose, to transport you to a different time and a different world, to a place you would never know or experience otherwise.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye Queue in Adventureland, Disneyland
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (2)

On August 19, 2011 at 12:20 AM , Anonymous said...

Michaela:

I remember the day I was there in 1995 when this ride open I was staying at the DISNEYLAND HOTEL at that time and boy the line to get in the ride, it toke me THE FIRST TIME 2hour.30 to get to the ride, but when I was at the HOTEL the guess at the hotel got a very special LITHOGRAPHY of the opening of that ride It'S part of my photo album. Would like to share with all of you this priceless piece I just scan the LITHOGRAPHY in my computer and just waiting how I could send that to you so that you can also share if you wish with all the DAILY Costumer on the ride.....
The ride is just awesome I had the chance that year to ride the ride twice but it toke me both time about 3hour.30 together combine to see the ride.....Would live to come back and see it again if I could. But it will stay in my memory for a long long time....

ANDRE R MICKEY LAMBERT (FACBBOOK)

 
On August 22, 2011 at 8:15 AM , Anonymous said...

Wow, we would love to see that Andre. You can email us at toursdepartingdaily@gmail.com

We always enjoy reading about your awesome experiences at the Disneyland Resort. Thank you so much for sharing!