January 27, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Adventuring the Temple


As soon as I enter The Temple of the Forbidden Eye I cannot help myself from thinking about a certain 80's movie involving a small Asian boy with quick wit, and an awesome accent. No, I am not talking about Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. I am talking about The Goonies, my favorite movie of all time. Yeah, I know what your thinking. But, it is. I grew up watching the Goonies, and every time we go creeping down into the depths of this temple it seems to always come back to me. You know, I've always wanted to go on an adventure for buried treasure. I just don't think I could do it without Data.

Disneyland - Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On January 28, 2012 at 9:38 PM , Anonymous said...

WOW - Great picture - love the colors!

 
On February 3, 2012 at 4:19 PM , Anonymous said...

This is a great picture and I love the Goonies! All of these photos are so amazing you guys do a great job at capturing the Disney spirit! I just keep getting more and more excited until i can go back.