March 3, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Pure Admiration


Pure Admiration. It's what I think of every time I see Minnie Mouse. She's just so into her man. I mean...her mouse. I don't find it by coincidence that just out of this shot lies the Partner's Statue. Minnie's pose just says it all. She looks so proud of Mickey, and all he's accomplished. Someday I hope I meet a woman who has a similar affection for me. It’s ironic though, after I took this shot I headed down to Main Street to catch the Fire Station in the brilliant morning light during the chaos of One More Disney Day. As I was crouched down in front of my camera, I felt a faint tap on my shoulder. To my surprise as I looked over, kneeling down with me was none other than Minnie Mouse. I couldn't’t help but burst into laughter. I was completely caught off guard. She gestured towards the fire station. and I asked, “Good shot right?” She shook her head and gave me a couple pats on the shoulder. I’m pretty sure she was totally admiring my photography skills. Watch out Mickey.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (4)

On March 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM , Ryan A. said...

beautiful shot! i love the way the sunlight creates a warm glowing outline of the statue and how perfect are the pink blossoms in place for a photo of minnie! i'm so glad you all got to partake in one more disney day -- and i look forward to seeing more of these amazing morning shots that may not have been possible without it!

 
On March 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM , chrissyx3w said...

Gorgeous photo! How could a girl not fall for you after reading that? haha [:

 
On March 5, 2012 at 11:07 AM , Tom Bricker said...

The light here is just amazing. Excellent work. It was great seeing the three of you again at "One More Disney Day!"

 
On January 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM , Unknown said...

Some timse it amazes me how someone you have not ever met can truely voice how you feel. I think we all just want to find that someone who is as devoted to them as Mickey and Minnie are to each other. I know I would love to find a man as devoted to me as Mickey is to Minnie. They have been sweethearts for over 80 years. Truely amazing! This picture is breath taking. The lighting is fantastic, I love it when God gives us lighting that is a million times better then anything that can be found in a studio! Thanks for this picture and keep up the amazing work!