January 7, 2013

Daily Photo Tour - Walt's Favorite Espresso


I always look for this gorgeous old espresso machine any time I'm in the vicinity of Cafe Orleans. There's an old photo of Walt Disney enjoying a cup of espresso in front of it back in the earliest days of New Orleans Square, when the restaurant was known as The Creole Cafe. I don't know for certain that it was his favorite espresso but I order a cup and raise it in memory of him when we dine there. It's one of those special moments that isn't so very hard to find in Disneyland.

Walt's Favorite Espresso
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comment (1)

On January 9, 2013 at 7:53 AM , Terry said...

Hi Michaela..I love it when you post little jewels like this. There are so many treasures around Disneyland linked directly to Walt that most of us would not know about if it weren't for the pictures and commentary that you, Matt and Kevin share with us. I'll look for this my next visit. Thanks for all you do.