April 15, 2013

Daily Photo Tour - Headed for Tomorrow


While shooting at Disneyland, I always try to find unusual angles to take pictures. They're usually the ones where you wind up crouching over or, in my case, halfway in some sort of bush or fence. For some reason they end up being the ones I find most interesting, which is very convenient because there is little I love more than wrestling bushes. Unfortunately, this has resulted in creating some sort of a name for myself with Matthew and Kevin who usually find me hovering over bushes creepin' on something. I can't seem to do it without some comment being made, which I don't understand. There is absolutely nothing wrong with someone hiding in a bush with a camera.

Headed for Tomorrow
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (6)

On April 15, 2013 at 9:24 PM , Terry said...

This picture should be on a travel poster or Disney postcard. It's beautiful! I love trying to frame pictures with trees, bushes or anything out of the ordinary, but mine don't turn out as wonderful as yours always do. Ignore the comments and keep doing what you do so perfectly. I think they might be jealous.

 
On April 15, 2013 at 9:39 PM , Dirk said...

This is a great photo... I would like to see the high res versions but the links seem to be wrong. When I click on it, it takes me to the Blue Bayou photo from the other day.

 
On April 16, 2013 at 6:48 AM , Joey James said...

I find myself cheating off you guys a lot when it comes to unusual angles. I'll have to try this one out :)

 
On April 17, 2013 at 8:41 AM , Heather said...

I'm with Terry...this is totally postcard material.

I don't know if it can be done in HD, but if you guys ever want to do DIsneyland cinemagraphs and need someone to composite & loop & render it, send me a heads up!

 
On April 20, 2013 at 3:06 PM , James said...

Michaela, You never cease to amaze me on how you can capture such a new and creative view of a part of Disney. You're a gifted and talented photographer! And your partners are no slouches either.

 
On April 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM , Michaela Hansen said...

Thanks Terry. You know, I think you may be right about the jealousy thing. It takes a certain amount of finesse to do such things in public ;)